NOTE ABOUT CARERS
Our overseas care candidates are ready and very willing to come and work in the UK’s Health and Social Care sector.
They are ideally suited to roles within Residential Care Homes, Nursing Homes, the NHS, learning disability settings and any other relevant healthcare environments.
They possess excellent English language skills both spoken and written, they are already qualified in their home countries with not less than 3 years relevant experience.
- Are qualified nurses in their home countries
- Have 3 years plus relevant experience
- Speak very good English (IELTS UKVI 5+)
- Have full references provided by established Healthcare Institutions.
- Have undergone criminal record checks with certificates from their countries of origin.
- Fill your positions with dedicated, reliable care staff today.
- Choose the right candidate for you, let us handle the rest.
- 8 to 10 weeks later you will have the highly qualified employees you want and need for the next 5 years.
The Shortage Occupation List
Roles highlighted in the Shortage Occupation List
are deemed in short supply by the UK government. Since these job roles benefit from relaxed requirements for sponsored work visas, it makes the recruitment process far quicker. Carers are included in the Shortage Occupation List.