How It Works
This is a great opportunity for employers.
We offer a seamless service from selection to arrival.
From your perspective as an employer, you will need to be registered with Home Office and obtain a Sponsors Licence to allow you to issue a certificate of sponsorship to each candidate.
If you do not already have this arranged, we can easily organise this for you. Learn More about getting a Sponsors Licence here
- Supply suitable candidates’ CVs for your perusal
- We will supply candidates who have all required DBS and Qualification Certification.
- Arrange all suitable paperwork and visas to legally work in the UK.
- Visas are arranged for 2-5 years dependent on your requirements
- Organise flights and airport pick-up.
- Candidates arrive at your workplace - ready to begin within 8 to 10 weeks after selection and
submission of the visa application. We will arrange the initial commuting.
- We can also provide temporary staffing while this recruitment process is ongoing – please
ask for further details.
- Register and apply to Home Office for a Sponsors Licence (CoS).
- Sign Impala Medico’s Terms and Conditions and Health and Safety forms.
- Issue each candidate with a job offer and a Certificate of Sponsorship (COS).
- If possible, provide accommodation for the first 3-6 months minimum of arrival. The
candidates will pay the rent if not included in job spec. (This is not compulsory)
- Provide a safe and welcoming working environment.
- Guarantee a minimum of 39 hours per week at £10.10 for Carers. This is the minimum level
for these roles as per the Home Office. They can be contracted for up to a maximum of 48
hours per week and are permitted to do overtime/additional work as well.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A SPONSOR’S LICENCE
- We will deal with everything mentioned above with speed and efficiency for a one-off fee of £1,497.00 plus VAT.
- Home Office processing fees for small sponsors is currently £536.00. Yourcompany is a small sponsor if at least 2 of the following apply:
- Have an annual turn-over of £10.2 million or less.
- Have a total asset worth £5.1 million or less.
- Has 50 employees or fewer.
- For client companies that are above this bracket, we will quote on a case-by-case basis. However, the home office processing fees for them is currently £1,476.00.
WHAT IS A CERTIFICATE OF SPONSORSHIP (COS)?
To obtain a Visa for the UK each candidate must have a valid Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) for the job issued by the employer. The certificate details the candidate's name, job and salary (these are digital certificates issued via the Home Office Sponsors Portal).
Access will be granted to an employer when they have successfully obtained their Sponsors Licence.
Each CoS cost £199 to issue.
There is also an Immigration Skills Charge levied for each year the candidate's visa is issued. This is currently £364 per person, per year.
ARE YOU READY TO FILL YOUR VACANCIES?
Fill your vacancies with dedicated, reliable care staff today. Select the right candidate for you, let us handle the rest and then 8 to 10 weeks later you will have the highly qualified employees you want and need. With up to 5-year visas, retain staff for longer than ever before.